Thursday 19 March 2009

Not much crafting today

Been busy all day, business meeting this morning and ironing all afternoon, boring, boring, boring. Just managed to make a birthday card for my daughter and one for my friend. Haven't had time to photograph them, so will do that later. Off to my daughters first thing tomorrow. She lives in Essex and is having some building work done, so in a bit of a mess. Still, get to see my gorgeous granddaughters. Hoping to take Lucie (8) and Charlotte (6) to see my friend on Sat. They have just moved from Hathersage down to Hampton to be nearer to their children and grandchilden, and it's only 1.1/2 hours drive away. Am looking forward to seeing them and we should have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.