Thursday 24 January 2013

Birthday Wishes

It's my granddaughters birthday today and Charlotte is 10.  I missed her this morning and she's just phoned me to tell me all that's happened today, and what presents she's got.  We're going down to Essex tomorrow to see my granddaughters and she'll get her present tomorrow.  Here's the card I made for her, which she tells me she's 'thrilled' with, lol.


The background is done with my gelli plate, as is her dress.

Off quilting tonight, couldn't go last week because it was snowing, haven't actually had any snow today, it's not gone yet, but at least the roads are now clear.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card, hope you have a safe trip down to see your grand daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a fantastic card, perfect for a 10 years young girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun, loving the colours on it not surprised she was pleased with it, ooh quilting now that sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, you have a real talent for,backgrounds, very striking. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic - bet Charlotte will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, lovely gelli backgrounds. x c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Ann. Charlotte will be thrilled with her pressie too. Have a good weekend. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Ann, as always :0) truly gelli-icious backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent advice! you don't know how many marketers need to have these traits ingrained into them. Kudos! Marie-Therese Mit Strohhut

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.