Monday 15 June 2009

Melt Pot




I've been messing around with the melt pot just lately and have done some faux soldering and made a couple of moulds then poured in UTEE. I cut some frames out of card, stamped and distressed and mounted the images inside them, then dipped the edges in black Utee. The ones with the ladies on have got acetate in front to make them look as though they are behind glass. The face was made with black Utee, then had Blonde Moments pearls brushed over, then finished of with Rub n Buff. I don't think you can see the effect from the photo, it's a bit dark. I think I'll make a couple of ATC's to use them up. Well, off to do the ironing first, then playing!

3 comments:

  1. ANN are you trying to send my mum insane you know she will love this?!!!!hee hee they are beautiful can we see them in the flesh on wed please. xsuex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann these are all fabulous, the melt pot may have to go on my wish list LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Virginia!! a melt pot on my wish list, just love um!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.