- Used an MDF arch which was cut out by my husband
- Painted with Terra and whilst still wet stamped with PaperArtsy clocks stamp
- When completely dry, coloured with acrylic paints, using Claudine Hellmutt's yellow and Blonde Moments orange, then went over with Viva copper paint
- Edged in Espresso acrylic
- Made the watch using copper metal and PaperArtsy Clocks 3 stamp
- Cut wings out of grunge paper and inked with brushed corduroy
I enjoyed creating this on a very rainy, dark and windy Sunday morning.