Last week at our craft meeting here we were given a challenge by Jill to use some packaging she had. Everyone was coming up with different ways to use it and this is what I have done. The background is a mixture of Ecogreen paints and Dylusion sprays. I've tried to use colours that I don't usually use...started well but seemed to have drifted back to my favourite colours. It's done in the Dina Wakley style, take a look here at her fabulous work. Dina always says to leave some white space, but try it, it's almost impossible. I always feel I've got to colour every bit of a page. These two pages I've done in my A5 Moleskine.
With Brave Wings She Flies
21 minutes ago