I'd bought a few old bottles from a charity shop in the summer and when I saw the latest Stampotique Designers Challenge decided to give it a go.
I'd seen the way Wendy Vecchi had used a new technique, so I painted bottle with Rangers Glue n Seal, waited until it was thoroughly dry, then covered with a layer of Rock Candy crackle paint. Once dried I had some small cracks and some large ones which were starting to peel off, but added to the overall effect. I didn't want it all to peel off, so gave it a generous coat of Mod Podge, told you, I love this stuff. I gave the bottle a good cover of vintage photo DI, made a vintage label and stamped arsenic on, then remembered it was Stampotique stamps only, so made another label to cover it up and stamped poison with the Alphabities stamps. Stamped 3 in a round and coloured with Neo crayons. Embellished with chain, metal skull, wire and three further skulls.