Wednesday 11 July 2012

Little Gift

Went for lunch to Sandy Poppins yesterday and I decided to make her a little gift.  It is a notebook and I got the idea from here, but mine is completely different









The front and back are made by spraying Dylusion inks through stencils onto good quality paper, I used 4 different colours, the insides are made out of some journal paper I think from Prima.  Stamped using T!m Holtz, made a dangly thingy out of a stamped elephant onto shrink plastic and a muse token.

We had a lovely day and Sandy cooked a fantastic lunch.  We even managed a trip to Ikea!


13 comments:

  1. What a darling little notebook! I haven't got to Ikea for years - literally - it is 2 buses for me and that makes it hard to buy stuff (sometimes I regret not having a car!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours and markings. Beautiful work as always Ann. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pressie Ann and lovely art work! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky Sandy - gorgeous pressie Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree we had a lovely day,good company,good food and your little note book is even better in real life I couldn't help but keep picking it up to look at it, gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Ann that's gorgeous, just caught up with Sandra on her blog, so lovely to see the gift she mentioned but hasn't had chance to photograph yet! Hope you are having a great day and enjoying the blue skies whilst they last!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous present! I bet she loved it ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a eautiful present, I hope she liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I would like to have a book like this! Sandy is very happy person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, lovely little book and I bet she loved it! Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely little gift I am sure she was very pleased with it ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous - I bet she loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.