I've just received a blogger award from the lovely Piddawinkle, and I am very honoured to receive it, so a big thanks and hugs.
The rules in accepting this award are:
1. Thank the person who awarded it to you.
2. Copy logo onto your blog.
3. Link the person to your blog.
4. Name seven things that no-one really knows about you. Oh, I'm such an open book that everyone who knows me, knows all about me! Here goes:
1. I'm gadget mad
2. I buy all the latest crafting goodie as soon as they come out (for too many for my own good really)
3. I belong and go to a gym (yes, I know it's not working)
4. I am quite a good dressmaker but don't do much these days
5. I am quite good at table tennis, having spent every lunch time playing with my work colleagues on the post room table at my first job.
6. I don't like olives, disgusting things
7. I was very good at sprinting at school and won an award (and of course some races)
Phew that was difficult.
5. Nominate 7 blogs for the award:
Lynne at Craft Den, for being such a lovely, generous, patient, and talented person and who puts up with us every week.
Chanelle who is a very talented girl but doesn't believe it, and she only started crafting a year ago
Pat another one who is talented but doesn't think she is, even with journalling!
Kate who is quite brilliant, does some amazing ATC's and journalling.
June at Dezinaworld who has some fantastic and inspiring digital images, plus an amazing blog.
Leandra at PaprArtsy because she shares her wonderful ideas, plus I had a fantastic weekend with her and Lin.
Dyan last but most certainly not least, she has been my inspiration during my journey into altered art and journalling. She has taught me so much and I will be forever grateful to her.
6. Post a link to each blog
7. Leave a comment on each blog telling them about the award.