I decided to do a canvas for a change. I'd already gessoed it some time ago, used acrylic paints for background, mainly Claudine Hellmutt and Ranger, added some crackle paint, stamped some images, the cage is the new T!m Holtz Sissix die, which I cut out in greyboard, then triple embossed with Blonde Moments fresh red, I then sanded it down to distress it a bit. The bird is from the same die, covered with TSS black, put through a Cuttle Bug folder, then sanded down. Added some lace to bottom, fastners, bit of chain and a pin to finish off. All ingredients used available from Craft Den.
More mini books!
4 hours ago