Wednesday 27 October 2010

Ladies Who Lunch Club

Today a few of us who 'do' lunch on a regular basis met at mine for a play day of crafting.  I know that everyone enjoyed the project and here are a couple of photos of what we did.  I will blog my complete project tomorrow, all being well, and I'm sure the others will blog their's when they are completed.  




We used TSS metal, acrylic paints, spray inks, etc.  Everyone turned out differently, some beautiful colour combos were achieved.

I thought we'd get it completed in a couple of hours, but we spent so much time chatting, having a leisurely lunch, more chatting, laughing, more chatting, and not enough crafting, lol.  Still that's what it's all about.

Sooooo tired now, good on tee vee tonight, Waterloo Road, and of course, ta da, The Apprentice, my all time fav, although I think this lot are a load of *****.

10 comments:

  1. Those projects look lovely, always love TSS metal....what a wonderful time! Love your honest opinion about the Apprentice...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects here, hope to see more of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh gorgeous scrummy metal pieces. i've had a play day with a couple of friends too. there's nothing nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ann looks like you had a fabulous time x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effect you have on the metal and they are all so individual!!!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog I really appreciate it, can't wait for my holiday now just need to relax and turn off!!!!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems you all had a great time creating. Look forward to seeing more. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh gorgeous looking artwork Ann. Sounds like a fun day.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. No you craft and Chat at the same time, never. Sounds like lots of fun, and love what you have done. Love sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like great fun...looks messy too! Rubber gloves are out I see! Can't beat it, I love craft days at home with friends x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Ladies who Lunch Club - love it! What a great community - great friends, great food and great creativity! The metal pieces look fab! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.