Thursday 24 February 2011

Ladies Who Lunch Club

It was our monthly meeting of the 'Ladies Who Do Lunch' club the other day and Sandy Poppins was the hostess.  She showed us how to make this gorgeous little 'Book of Friendship Quotes'











Everything we used on this was by Dylusions, ink sprays, stamps etc.  Sandra provided all the quotes, she has some fabulous ones.  One of the tags I've had to cover up because I've given this to my daughter-in-law and had already written on it.  I just love the dinkieness (is there such a word) and all made out of one piece of paper..so cool.

Sandra made some delicious soup and a divine chocolate, rum and raisin cheesecake and Jill brought along some tiffin.  I tell you, this food malarky is getting ridiculous, we're all eating so much, it's got to stop, but then again when someone has gone to so much trouble and it tastes so good, what's a girl to do?  We all had a great day, as usual and can't wait for the next one.

Well, it's now 04:00, so think I'll mosey off up to bed and try to get some sleep.



18 comments:

  1. this is lovely ann sounds like a great day. 4am!! crumbs i thought i was bad being up at 5.30 this morning x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 in the morning (isn't that from a song?) hope you are sound asleep now then, lol. Love this book & yes what wonderful quotes, they are lovely as. Can see I am going to have to get some dylusions sprays!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if we're quoting songs I think you could have been singing 'Morning has Broken' at that time! Your dinkylicious (I like made up words :) book looks gorgeous Ann - a lovely personal gift - I hope Donna liked it :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book is awesome Ann and play time with Sandy Poppins fabulous stuff! the food sounds amazing and devine but unfortunately wouldn't fit with my current weight watcher plan LOL!

    Hope you're good Ann

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous little book. Sounds like you all had a fun day.
    Food is fun - go with it lol!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im annoyed I was sick and missed it! Sounds like a fabulous day

    ReplyDelete
  7. well another one I missed!!! the book looks really fabby and interesting. Clever Sandra. I agree bout the food it would be rude not to eat it!:) look after yourself. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous Ann. I like this very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Ann. Donna will love it, I know I do mine. Take care. Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna will love her little book it is beautiful. Yes we had another great day full of fun and food!!!! The books are so sweet.I don't like the 4am blogging, I wouldn't be able to function the rest of the day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your little book is delish ( exactly like all the food you are describing lol), love the rich colours and quotes are always a favourite of mine, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely, I love the colors, and the whimsical feel to it, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it and "dinkiness" is definetely a word, in my world anyway along with "fantabulous" x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi loved making this book great fun yours looks fantastic smashing colours together.
    we are having some great crafting days Iam enjoying them soooo much hav a good weekend jillxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this is absolutely goreous, in all its dinkyness. Love it, and the food sounds fab also :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous little book Ann, love the colours you've used :-)
    4am! I know how that feels :-/ yum yum I love Tiffin and have a recipe for it :-)
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun book, It made me smile and what a fun get together to. Nothing like crafting and friends for a perfect day together!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think your book is perfect, Ann....I love everything about it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.