Sunday 29 April 2012

Pan Pastel Journal Page

What a horrible, wet, cold and windy day, finished the ironing and decided to do a bit of journaling.  This is the first page I've done in my newly acquired old ledger, which was given to me by a very generous friend, unfortunately she doesn't have a blog, but I know she does look occasionally, so a very big thanks.


Did the base with various colours of Pan Pastels, I put some of the pan pastels through Dylusion's new stencils, I think the image is from Tumble Fish Studio, but can't be certain, did lots of doodling, and as you can see still trying to get some half decent handwriting.  I've just been told about an on line class for handwriting, so going to check it out.

This is dedicated to all you beautiful people out there who leave me such wonderful, encouraging comments, thank you so much.

5 comments:

  1. The weather here has been rightful too - had a bit of sun for a while, but it's clouded over again now..... LOVE your page! I wish I could find some old ledgers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous journal page, love love the image and your background is gorgeous. Love the doodling and journaling. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab page, love the image, journalling and doodling, brill and what a lovely way to spend an afternoon when the weather is so lousy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just arrived home (Durham) after an atrociously wet drive up from York! Got 15 mins to catch up on my fave blogs before tea :) Fabulous page Ann and I'm slightly green that you've got a ledger to play in! Great background too :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Ann.. beautiful sun shiny colours ♥

    Torrential rain this side of the Pennines too!

    Keep warm, Gez.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.