Thursday 9 August 2012

A couple of journal pages

I've been quite productive on the journal page scene, here are a couple of recent ones...


Dy's ghosting technique and T!m's new stamps


T!m's new stamps

The first page is sprayed with Dylusions inks and the second one is Dylusions inks painted with a brush.  I just love his new stamps but didn't think I would until I used them at AFTH, then of course had to buy some, but limited myself to 3 sets.

I've been busy this week what with buying a new sewing machine, and then having to take it back the next day because of a fault, and in its place buying a more expensive one, well you have to don't you.

Yesterday I had such a lovely, relaxing day with two very good friends Pat and Sandy and Pat cooked us such a fantastic lunch that both Sandy and I had 'food coma' in the afternoon, we just couldn't move, lol.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliment re the food I like the "food coma" bit. Your journal pages look good, love the background colour on the first one the blue leaves are really effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as you see wonderful things like these fab pages using those stamps, I agree, you DO need them. Love these, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pages! They are very strokable! The stamps are fab, might need to be purchasing those :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, these are fabulous, love what you did with Tim's new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages turned out really fab Ann, I still haven't finished mine yet! Love yours though. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.