Monday 13 August 2012

A little late with August calendar page

I know I'm a little late posting this but been very busy


I decided to go with the Olympics theme and of course there could only be one image to use and that is of Jessica Ennis who also comes from Sheffield.  I need to overstamp her with GOLD.  As usual Dylusion ink sprays through Dylusion stencils for the background.

I must say that I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the Olympics, even watched the cycling and rowing, everything was so enthralling and I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who took part, whatever part they played in making London 2012 an unforgettable and marvellous experience.

Pop over to Kate's blog to see what it's all about.

3 comments:

  1. Great page, lovely that you've used the picture of Jess! I am suffering Olympic withdrawal symptons - it was fabulous, wasn't it! Hope the Paralympics is as good, I am sure they will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great page, love the background. The Olympics were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page a real celebration. I loved the olympics too shows how good it was as I don't like sport and normally never watch anything like this but sat glued to the tele.Hope you are going to see Jess on Friday when she comes back to Sheffield.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.