Saturday 8 August 2009

Craft Den ATC Swop - Mystic Meg


This months ATC swop at Craft Den is Star Signs. Well I'm not into things like this, so have had trouble coming up with something. I e mailed June Macfarlane at dezinaworld and she kindly sent me some of the images used on this ATC. I coloured the background with Ranger Distress inks, stamped with a star stamp I received as a freebie from somewhere, used Maude image from http://www.moonlightjourney.com/, cut out and stuck on the zodiac signs, stitched some gold ribbon to top and gold rick rac to bottom. Added some crystals round her neck.

7 comments:

  1. oh my word this is absolutly STUNNING and I mean it ann, S.T.U.N.N.ING!!!!!!
    x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ATC Ann, beautiful colours xx Having trouble coming up with any idea's for mine so it looks like a last minute make!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you've done a brilliant job. It's always hard to do something you are not'into', but when you succeed it's worth all the grief!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann, Your ATC is briliant, you are so creative. Horoscopes are a really difficult subject there's not an awful lot out there related to this.
    Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Ann and I have added her to the gallery at Dezinaworld blog

    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow....I knew you would come up with a great idea. I wonder who thought up that awful idea, Star Signs! The card looks brill!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATC is great Ann.... its so much fun to be part of an ATC swap group - exchanging those mini pieces of art - looking forward to your swap arriving - just love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.