Friday 21 August 2009

Marlene Dietrich


I just love the new digital images from June at Dezinaworld and as soon as I saw her new Painted Ladies, I had to have it. I just love Marlene's voice and admire the look she had in her younger days.
I stuck some music paper to background (which doesn't show on the photo), coloured with dusty concord and worn lipstick, over stamped with Crafty Individuals music stamp, stamped the PaperArtsy crown onto a bit of telephone directory paper, stuck on some lace and gold jewels, printed off text from my computer and doodled round it. I have painted her lips bright red, but again this doesn't show up on the photo. Everything used in this piece is available from Craft Den with digital artwork from Dezinaworld.

5 comments:

  1. ok you are at it again will you stop producing all these lovely works of art and making me feel inadequate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Love it Ann!! beautiful colours and I agree with the image a must have xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a brilliant card ann, you are so talented,everything is just so, beautiful. x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, love the colours and the bling on her crown. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann, Oh wow you have done this image so much justice, its amazing and i love that crown and the lace and jewels .. beautiful tribute to Marlene too. I shall add her to the dezina blog tomorrow if that is ok with you ?
    Thanks so much for adding the banner too my friend
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.