Friday 28 August 2009

I can do cute!

Suddenly remembered that it was Bank Holiday weekend and it's my granddaughters birthday on Wednesday, so I need to get the card in the post tomorrow to make absolutely sure that it arrives by Tuesday. That's because she's off on a school trip on Wednesday for a few days to Norfolk. She's really looking forward to it and they have to be at school early on Wednesday, so I thought if she got it Tuesday she could open it before she goes on her travels. She'll be 9 and it's the first time she's been away from home on her own, other than staying with family - I'm sure she thinks she's staying in a 5* hotel, I think she's in for a a bit of a shock!!!

9 comments:

  1. oh my oh my ann has done cute and may I say very well, I never thought I'd see the day lol well done first of many I'm sure (as if eh) x x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you do cute so well, she'll love it. Hope she enjoys her birthday. Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute - not your normal style Ann but I lovely it - I'm sure she will too!

    Hugs

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you can do cute & very well!! you have a hidden "cute talent" lol bet she will love the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, cute image, love it and I am sure your granddaughter will too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work and yep ever so cute my friend
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, but I may say a hint of the great Flutterby style behind the cute!! I am sure tour grandaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta give them what they like Ann! I like different styles... keeps you on your toes!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another string to your bow Ann "CUTE" Lucy will love it. You also take better photos of your work than me.
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message, I really appreciate you taking the time and love reading them.